We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and senior digital marketer to join our team, nurture existing relationships and recruit new ones to grow our affiliate and partner lead generation channel.
About the Role
You’ll be responsible for creating and sourcing new opportunities to generate leads online, in new and innovative ways. You will manage our relationships with external affiliates and partners.
The role will be supported by the wider marketing team and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. In summary you would be tasked with…
- New partner recruitment & onboarding
- Account / relationship management
- Evaluating enquiry quality / performance
- Contribute to achieving revenue & margin forecasts
- End of month & other admin functions
- Email & Display campaign creation
- GDPR compliance of the channel
- Weekly analysis & reporting
- Contribute to internal meetings
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for talent, experience and excellent digital know-how. In terms of professional skills our ideal candidate will…
- Be experienced in managing external partnerships
- Have a good understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Have at least 5 years experience in an ecommerce or digital business
- Be confident using WordPress (or a similar CMS)
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics
Salary & company benefits:
- Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Auto-enrolment pension with a matched employer contribution of 3%
- Life Assurance providing life cover of 4 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance provided for all staff with the option to add family members a reduced corporate cost
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme after 2 years of service
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential helpline offering information and guidance regarding work and family life, including any legal questions.
- Childcare vouchers
- There’s also free fruit, tea and coffee to distract you when you need it
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our growing team, we’d love to hear from you. Dazzle us with your marketing expertise by sending your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org